Here is the schematic diagram for the V8 (8 channel) TL-Timer: Nova Series DSP TL Timer V8 2019 Block Diagram
The Channels are as follows:
01 - Green Lamp
02 - Red Lamp
03 - Exhaust
04 - High Air
05 - Low Air
06 - Alarm
07 - Rotary Power
08 - N/A
The TL-Timer is an additional tool for laser machines.
It will control laser machines periphery like air pump, exhaust fan, warning lights, heat alarm detector, electrical locks and lot of other stuff automatically.
This will increase the ease of use of your laser machine.
Please note the different types of connection, which makes the TL-Timer able to work with each kind of laser controller.
About TL-Timer controller interface and buttons description：
1. OUT1: Control the green light of warning light; When the machine is not at work, the warning light is in green color;
2. OUT2: Control the red light of warning light; When the machine is working or getting around alarm message on LCD panel, the warning light turns red;
3. OUT3: Control the exhaust fan; Delay shutdown is set to 15 second（Factory default settings, change it if required）;
4. OUT4: Control air assist with “Low volume”; Delay shutdown is set to 10 second（Factory default settings, change it if required)
5. OUT5: Control air assist with “High volume”; Delay shutdown is set to 10 second（Factory default settings, change it if required）;
6. OUT6: Control the fire alarm system; When A high temp is detecting on working area, the alarm system will be active, the warning light alarms and the machine stops working immediately;
7. OUT7: Control the power for rotary device;
8. OUT8: Spare interface;
9. 5V DC Voltage Power Output 1, control the power for red light pointer.
10. 5V DC Voltage Power Output 2, spare interface;
11. Upgrade interface;
12. 24V DC Voltage Power Input;
13. In1, “Working state” interface
14. In2, Reset interface;
15. In3, Air-assist mode selection;
16. In4, Control air assist with “Low volume”;
17. In5, Control air assist with “High volume”;
18. In6, Temperature detection
19. In7, Rotary connection state detection
20. In8, Spare interface
21. ”Set” button, select each ”OUT” interface and confirm the setting;
22. ”DOWN” button, reduce time of delay shutdown;
23. ”UP” button, increase time of delay shutdown
24. LED lights display, set the delay time for viewing each interface and enter
25. Auto and manual mode switch;
The TL-Timer is installed inside the lower right hand door panel, see below.
The TL-Timer is selected Auto mode as factory setting.
Under Auto mode, when the laser is not at work, air assist and exhaust fan won’t be on; When the laser is working, the air assist and exhaust fan starts, after the job finished, the air assist will stop after 10 second, exhaust fan will stop after 15 second.
Under Manual mode, when the laser is powered on, the air assist and exhaust fan will be on all the time
Each “OUT” interface has a freely adjustable delay time from 0-99 seconds.
Set up delay time:
Generally, there’s only need to set up the delay time for air assist and exhaust fan, so they can be delay to shutdown according to your need. The default for air assist is 10 second, and for exhaust fan is 15 second.
Click “Set” button to select from OUT1 to OUT8 interface and the LED light display will show you the delay time in second for each interface. On each interface, click “down” or “up” button you can change the value, then click “Set” button to confirm and go into the next interface. On the OUT8 interface, click again the “Set” button, the display will be off and exit the delay time setup.