The DM860T is a fully digital stepper drive developed with advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. It has achieved a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offers quick setup to optimal modes with different motors. Compared with traditional analog drives, DM860T can drive a stepper motor at much lower noise, lower heating, and smoother movement. Its unique features make DM860T an ideal choice for high requirement applications.
- Anti-Resonance provides optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration technology, offers optimal responses with different motors
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output, thus offers smoother motor movement
- 16 selectable microstep resolutions including 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800, 25600, 51200, 1000, 2000, 4000, 5000, 8000, 10000, 20000, 40000 Soft-start with no “jump” when powered on
- Input voltage 18-80VAC or 36-110VDC 8 selectable peak current including 2.40A, 3.08A, 3.77A, 4.45A, 5.14A, 5.83A, 6.52A, 7.20A
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz, TTL compatible and optically isolated input Automatic idle-current reduction
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes Over-voltage, overcurrent protections