The DM556 is a versatility fully digital stepping Driver based on a DSP with advanced control algorithm. The DM556 is the next generation of digital stepping motor controls. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability. Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology offers optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use. The Driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the Drivers in the markets. Its unique features make the DM556 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
Compared to the DM432C, broader input voltage and output current ranges make the DM556 can Drive much more motors than the DM432C. What’s more, owing to its higher performance DSP, Driven motors can achieve much higher speed (above 3000RPM) than that of the DM432C, offering servo-like performances.
- Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology, offers optimum responses with different motors
- Multi-Stepping allows a low resolution step input to produce a higher microstep output for smooth system performance
- Microstep resolutions programmable, from full-step to 102,400 steps/rev
- Supply voltage up to +45 VDC l Output current programmable, from 0.5A to 5.6A l Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input l Automatic idle-current reduction l Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes l Over-voltage, over-current, phase-error protections