Our chillers come programmed to intelligent mode for the T-503 temp controller and constant mode for t-504 controllers.
Intelligent mode means the water temperature will be maintained with in +/- X degrees of the ambient air temperature as defined in the chiller controller settings. Constant setpoint means the temp will will be maintained with in +/- X degrees of the set point.
Here is how to change to constant temp mode from intelligent mode:
1. Press and hold “▲” button and “SET” button for 5 seconds
2. Until “00” is displayed
3. Press “▲” button to select the password “08”. (Default setting is 08)
4. Press “SET” button to enter menu setting
5. Press “▲”button until F3 is displayed (F3 stands for way of control)
6. Press “▼” button to change the data from 1 to 0. (1 means intelligent temperature control mode while 0 means constant temperature mode)
7. Press “RST” button to save the modification and exit setting
You can find the users manual here: S&W CW-5000 Series Chiller User Manual
Here is how to change the temperature set point: Constant Mode Temperature Set Point on CW-5XXX Chillers
Here is a video on how to select the mode.